TAIDEN INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD, established in 1996, is a high-tech enterprise specialized in R&D, manufacturing and worldwide sales of modern digital conference systems. TAIDEN is one of the world’s leading conference system manufacturers, as well as Asia’s largest conference system manufacturer.
Follow the latest news from Taiden here: http://www.taiden.com/Read More
TAIDEN has won high reputation on a global scale for its excellent quality products and high performance. TAIDEN trademark and patents have been registered in 130 countries and regions. TAIDEN products have been sold in 120 foreign countries and regions such as the USA, UK, Russia, Italy and many more. Thousands of TAIDEN installations were completed for governments, hotels, conference centers, enterprises and colleges all over the world.
Some of the prestigious projects include: The United Nations Headquarters, Council of Europe (COE) Headquarters, G20 Mexcio Summit, APEC Summit, IMF-World Bank Annual Meetings (Washington), and the Beijing Olympic Games. With successful solutions for many important conferences, TAIDEN has shaped up as one of the most competitive brands in global conference system market.
Neets is a privately held Danish company based in Horsens, and for more than a decade Neets has pursued a course of customer-driven development and innovation.
Follow the latest news from Neets here: http://www.neets.dk/news/Read More
Despite our continuing success, we remain focused on a clear goal – we concentrate our resources oncreating smarter solutions forclassrooms, board rooms and conferencing facilities.
Clockaudio was established in 1994 by a team of audio specialists with many years of experience in the design and manufacture of innovative pro-audio products.
For the latest on Clockaudio click here: http://www.clockaudio.com/News
The company’s reputation has been established on sound principles: its dedication to quality, service and innovation.
Audio professionals actively seek out and recommend Clockaudio for its reputation as a trusted and dedicated manufacturer and its acknowledged customer drive approach to audio solutions. Central to this is the in-house research and development facility which allows clients to explore customised prototypes and develop specific briefs in partnership.
This partnership approach has struck a chord with consultants and contractors alike, giving them the opportunity to be involved in the final solution.
The ability to customise is just one of the many factors which makes Clockaudio clearly different.
Lectrosonics is a U.S. company located in the city of Rio Rancho in the heart of New Mexico. With a continued focus on quality and innovation since 1971, Lectrosonics is well respected within the film, broadcast, music, and theater technical communities. We have a strong history of delivering products that satisfy your needs for quality wireless technology with excellent customer support and service.
For the latest Lectrosonics news click here : http://www.lectrosonics.com/US/Read More
Lectrosonics offers products that are built to last. You can see just how our reputation for “built to last” has come about by visiting www.gnarlywireless.com. You can also see what other industry professionals are saying about our products in magazines and YouTube and keep up with our latest news and announcements by signing up with us onTwitter.
Founded in 2008, based in Birmingham, MI, USA, TouchIT Technologies designs and manufactures innovative touch-based interactive products for use in both Education and Corporate environments under the TouchIT Technologies brand name as well as under various OEM brands throughout the world.
Find out the latest news from TouchIT here: http://touchittechnologies.com/blog/Read More
- Interactive LED’s
- Multi-Touch = Multi-Users
- Annotate PowerPoint and more
- BYOD Compatible
- TouchIT Notes Software very powerful
- 80″ to 32″ 1080p and 84″ to 65″ 4K
TouchIT is a world class product with innovative designs that include their interactive tables, digital signage and a range of outdoor IP rated screens
LDA proposes the most complete and integrated set of systems of the audio-visual / IT market. Implementation times and costs dramatically reduce when compared to proprietary, not so opened systems. Our solutions are fully proven and reliable, hundreds of clients and more than 1000 projects operates LDA’s solutions 24×7 since 35 years ago.
Find out the latest news from LDA here: http://www.lda-audiotech.com/noticiasRead More
Our specialties are professional audiovisual systems, acoustic consultancy services and software for audio control. Our systems are distributed worldwide, and designed and manufactured in Europe at our Malaga (Spain) headquarters.
CERTIFICATION AND QUALITY
- LDA equipment follows an in-depth testing and quality assurance process.
- ISO 9001:2000 certification for Quality management systems.
- LDA public address and evacuation systems are fully compliant with UNE-EN-60849 certification (Dispatch of pre-recorded messages, Emergency microphone for priority messages, Supervision equipment -including SAI-, visual and acoustic indicators for emergencies and system monitoring, audio routing and DSP treatment).
- Continuous support: The LDA team intends to accompany its customers over time, evolving our solutions in unison for a mutual benefit. Most commonly, our customers’ suggestions become new features in later versions. Any user request from any of our customers gets the highest priority until it is solved.
Awind was founded in 2003 and with wePresent one of their innovative products, they bridged the wireless gap between IT and AV. This wireless presentation system allows multiple users to collaborate via Windows/Mac, IOS/Android using tablet or smartphone.
For the latest wePresent news click here: http://www.wepresentwifi.com/index.html
- HDMI Output with Embedded Audio
- VGA Output with 3.5mm Audio Port
- Onboard Ethernet LAN Port
- Built-In Wireless Access Point (WAP)
- Dual Front USB Ports for Control
- Rear IWB USB Touchscreen Port
- Front Power Button with Auto-On Feature
Models incl: WIPG-1000, WIPG-1500, WIPG-2000, Sharepod and Airpad
Grandview started out in Canada in 1999 and later on moved to their manufacturing to the Panyu District in China, their screens are used in various applications in over 80 countries. They are an ever growing company that has won numerous titles, for quality and innovation and they are the holders of more than 40 intellectual property patents.
Find out the latest news from Grandview here: http://www.grandviewscreen.com/news/Read More
- Teaming up with Somfy for their motor offering made them a big competitor for foreign business
- New 36,000 sq meter manufacturing plant
- New screen designs like Skyshow Double Motorised screens and U-work Screens
- Up to 600″ Large Stage motorised screens